Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to How to Live Frugally

Hi all,

If you are here, you are probably trying to reduce your monthly living expenses one way or another for some reason.

About me: Single, 26 M, Somewhere in the US (I move alot for my job), Spent too much on something and have had to live frugally for sometime to pay off debts.

Before moving forward, I'd ask you to reflect on your need to Live Frugally.

Sometimes, you need to deal with the underlying cause for living frugally first.. This is especially the case if you are a compulsive gambler, alcoholic, shop-a-holic etc.

That being said, Living Frugally is definitely an art and can save you a ton of money if you follow some of my advice.

Living Frugally also has a cost though.. The cost is not financial - its more "experiential".. Meaning living frugally means you may have to forego some of the experiences you could otherwise have had..

No comments:

Post a Comment